I'M SO EXCITED!!! My dad and my sister Jamie are coming to visit me November 13-17!!! My wonderful mom offered to watch all of Jamie's kids just so that she could come see me with our dad! What a wonderful and brave grandma!! :) I mean, Jamie's kids are great kids, but let's face it, 3 kids is a lot for a grandma! Oh, I'm so excited!!
I had a great interview today. I'm actually really excited about this one, and I really hope I get this job. It's a small firm in ritzy Miami Lakes that does exclusively worker's compensation defense. The man I interviewed with started the company 9 years ago and has a great reputation and is young and energetic. He also remembers how it was to go from law school into actual practice...that is, you don't know anything. So, he would have me shadow him and he'd personally teach me...which is what I TOTALLY am looking for! He seemed to really like me. He told me that he gets about 100 resumes/day and so he's very selective in who he contacts for an interview, and so I stood out. Also, in the past week he's interviewed 10 people and has only asked 2 people (including me) what their salary requirements were, so that is a great sign. Plus, he liked that I did my undergrad in 2 years and that I went to BYU. He's not mormon, but you know how us BYU-ans have a reputation for honest hard work. :) Overall, it was a really positive interview and I really want this job. I kinda don't want a job until after Nov 17th now b/c my dad and sister are coming, but then again, I need a job now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
2 comments:
Molly, that's awesome! I'm pulling for you! Hope it all works out! :)
Sarah
congrats moo!!! I hope you get the job...it's sounds way perfect! Let us know!!!! and I'm SO glad you hate the ho Bettina... i was screaming when he didn't pick that other cute blonde...what an idiot!!
Post a Comment