Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another Interview

I got another interview! Yay! It's tomorrow with a firm that does Maritime law work. What is Maritime law? Well, I know very little about it, but it involves the law on the open sea/waterways. The firm I'm interviewing with represents yacht owners and shipowners. They help with financing it, or any personal injury claims that may be raised against them (for instance, if the company owns a boat that takes divers out for scubadiving and something should happen). It sounds so interesting to me, so I'm way excited. It's all the way in the heart of Miami, so the commute would be kinda bad. However, salaries in Miami are like $20K or more higher than Fort Lauderdale, so I think I can deal with a commute! I'm excited, and I'll fill you in after the interview! Yay!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Good luck with that!

Stac said...

GO MORRY!!! We hope you can get it.

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!