Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Is it fall yet?

Because I can't tell down here in Florida! It's still really hot. And humid. And hot. And humid. My body feels like it should be changing temperature, but it's not. It's so wierd! And I'd like to change wardrobes, considering I've been wearing the same 4 shorts for the past 5 months. But, I'm pretty sure I'd die if I wore pants and a sweater. And oh, how I miss my big poofy jackets. I love wearing those. Guess I won't be needing them here.

3 comments:

the Rew Crew said...

I miss fall clothes too! Don't worry, from December through February you might (big emphasis on the 'might') have the opportunity to wear long sleeves and pants.

Crazy, I know.

Annie said...

Maybe I should hold on to those big poofy jackets for you :) I wouldn't want them to get lonely!

Haley said...

I'm there with you... how many big cute jackets do I have that I don't know if I am going to be able to wear. Sad. I guess it's time to go shopping for more "fall clothes"...

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!