
I love to cook, I really do, but sometimes (probably too often) I just don't feel like cooking. I don't want to do the grocery shopping, the chopping, the preparing, the eating, and then the cleaning. Sometimes, I just want someone else to do the work while I enjoy the fruits.
That being said, has anyone tried Arby's new french dip sandwich? Now, I consider myself a bit of a connoisseur of French Dips. I love them. I order them a lot when we go out to restaurants. And let me tell you, these Arby French Dips are one of the best I've ever had. The bread is nice and firm, yet surprisingly soft. The Au Jus is piping hot and delicious. The roast beef is good, and let's not forget the stringy-melty cheese.
I know; it's kinda sad that the only thing I can think about to blog about is food. But, not much is going on these days, and I thought I'd let you all in on a lovely treat for those days when you just don't want to do the cookin yourself.
2 comments:
girl, this is my favortite kind of blog.... it's USEFUL! See now I know where I want to eat for lunch tomorrow! I'll let you know my review!! :) hahaha...
ummm that pretty much is the most delicious looking thing ever. If I wasn't on a quest to lose like 50lbs (okay, 10) than I would run out (okay drive, let's face it, if I am going to ruin my diet I might as well drive) out right now and get one!!
Post a Comment