I've been tagged twice, so here goes the first one. I'm supposed to write 8 weird things about me, and whoever reads this is tagged too!
1. I am a neat freak. I can't think straight if my house is not clean. It must be dusted, dishes clean, everything put away clean before I can be productive in any way. I like things to be at right angles. Everything must be organized. I believe I get this from my parents. Annie has it too.
2. I love lotion. I put it on everyday after my shower and a thick cream on my hands and feet every night. I can't sleep without it. And, now that I live in Florida, I really don't need it, but I still love it and have to have it.
3. I have a really hard time calling people that I don't know. I'm not shy and I'd talk to them face to face, but over the phone....too hard for me. This makes visiting teaching and networking with lawyers a little challenging.
4. I'm addicted to Diet Coke. I have to have it in the morning so as to avoid a pounding headache. Whenever I'm stressed, Diet Coke is there to let all of my worries go away. It relaxes me and is so delicious...and sugar free.
5. I love the smell of gasoline. I don't know what it is, but it just smells so good. No, I don't go around trying to get high off of it, but when I fill up my tank at the gas station, I get a few yummy whiffs.
6. I like to put chips in my sandwiches. I especially love salt and vinegar chips put in my sandwich. It adds that extra crunch and is so, so good!
7. I like to make cookie batter, but I hate actually baking the cookies. I love putting all the ingredients in and watching my Bosch mix it. But, I hate standing by a hot oven and rolling the dough and waiting for them to bake. My mom is the opposite. She likes to do the baking and doesn't like making the batter. So, we love to make cookies together b/c we each get to do the part we love!
8. My head has its own gravitational pull. I seriously hit my head on something everyday. Be it the wall, the cabinent, the car, or whatever! Elliott thinks this is so funny about me. He told me he is going to buy me a football helmet to wear around the house. Haha.
So there you have it; am I too weird for you? Make your own post so I can laugh at you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
2 comments:
I really want you to wear a helmet all the time! It would be like that guy on Benchwarmers (you know Napoleon Dynamite) Get her one ELLIOTT!!!!! I totally am a neat freak who is addicted to diet coke.
May be when Elliott finishes school he can get you some glasses so you can see the things around you!!! Just kidding.
Post a Comment