Monday, October 22, 2007

Tagged Again!

Here goes my second tag of the week.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. I was hating being in 8th grade instead of high school
2. Playing volleyball on a constant basis with my club team
3. Having a major crush on Tyler Coon
4. Learning Spanish for the first time
5. Wishing I could drive

5 Things on My "To-Do" List Tomorrow:
1. Send out more resumes
2. Try to get a job
3. Pray for a job
4. Hope for a job
5. Beg for a job

5 Things I Would Do If I Had a Million Dollars:
1. Stop worrying about a job
2. Get pregnant
3. Go home to visit
4. Buy a house
5. Pay off school

5 Things I Will Never Wear Again:
1. Big t-shirts with that little plastic thing on the side that you would lace the T through. You know what I'm talking about 80s people?
2. My wedding dress....but I still must keep it
3. PJs with feet
4. Booty shorts
5. A backpack full of schoolbooks (yahoo!)

5 Favorite Toys:
1. Tivo - our newest and most loved addition to our home
2. My laptop - I use it everyday
3. Boats - I don't have one of my own yet, but they are still my favorite
4. My sewing machine
5. Cricket - ok, I don't have this either, but it is the coolest scrapbooking toy ever.

5 People I'm Tagging:
1. Annie
2. Haley
3. Stacy
4. Marylin
5. Brandi

3 comments:

Annie said...

Do I really have to do this? I'm not so sure that either of these Tagged would be very interesting on me!

Haley said...

Ahhh! Shoot, like Annie, do I REALLY have to do it? I'll probably have some down time during nap.

Brandi Lyn said...

do i HAVE to do this? How do i do it first of all? lol. I'm a pretty boring person...i'm sure no one would care ... haha. :)

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!