Sunday, July 22, 2007

Walking the mile...

I'm leaving for Tampa in the morning so I can get to my hotel, open up my books for the last time, and try to sleep. Tuesday and Wednesday are the big days! I feel ready. I feel confident. But I still think I'm going to puke....

Please pray that I will pass this test. It's so important b/c without a passing grade, I won't be able to practice law - which I have been looking so forward to doing. I need the prayers and thanks for all your support.

10 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

Good Luck, Molly! I will be thinking and praying for you for sure. I check in on your blog often to see how you are doing, and I know you'll do great on "the test"!!!

the Rew Crew said...

You'll do great! I'm so excited for you to be finished with this last hurdle and enter the wonderful working world. :)

Talk to you soon!

Stac said...

Good luck! we will be thinking of you. Keep us posted!

Annie said...

GOOD LUCK MOO!!!!!! I know you don't need luck though cuz you gots Skills. Love ya sis, I'm praying for you all day and tomorrow too.

barlows said...

I am sending you good thoughts for day #2. I am sure you are doing wonderful.

Haley said...

Molly... tell us how the test went. I know day #1 went good. I'm sure you did excellent.
Sad to hear that you guys are a "no go" on Magic Mountain this year.
P.S. The tubing this happened to Annie, pants down to her ankles, only around one though!

Haley said...

The tubing THING...not this.

Beth said...

Hello? Are you there? No study = MORE posts, not fewer ones!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

barlows said...

Did you get lost walking the mile?

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!