
SQEAK! SQEAK! SQEAK! This is Tinkerbelle's favorite toy. We call it her Jewish dog because we bought it for her for her 1st Christmas, but it is blue and white, so I think it was intended for Jewish dogs. It's also known as her pacifier. She squeaks this thing all day, everyday. Well, Mr. Squeaker doesn't squeak so much anymore. Tinkerbelle finally killed it. You should've seen her sad little puppy dog eyes when she was chewing on it and it stopped squeaking. She still runs to get it, tries to squeak it, drops it, looks at me, looks at Mr. Squeaker, tries again, and then walks away. It's so sad b/c that is her one toy that she will play non-stop fetch with. I thought I'd be happy once Mr. Squeaker didn't squeak anymore, but I just kinda feel bad for Tinkers. Luckily though, she has an Octopus that has a squeaker in it, but she still loves Mr. Squeaker the most.
3 comments:
Poor TinkerBelle. That's so sad for her. Where did you get it? If you got it at a PetSmart or some chain place like that, you might be able to replace it. How's the studying going?
that make me feel like crying for Tinker Stinker! (at least she has a really cool bed though).
that make me feel like crying for Tinker Stinker! (at least she has a really cool bed though).
Post a Comment