Elliott was at work on Monday night and his boss apparently was having a secret competition. Whoever got the most compliments would win a prize. Of course Elliott won the contest b/c he's the bestest server ever! He won a $25 gift certificate to Outback (score!) AND he won 2 tickets to the premier of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at midnight last night! Double score! So we went even though 10:30 is my bedtime. It was really good! I was surprised b/c that is my least favorite Harry Potter book, but the movie was my favorite one so far. There's a great fight scene with Dumbledore and Lord Voldemort. It was pretty cool; y'all should go see it!
That same night (earlier though) we had already made plans a while ago to see Transformers with a bunch of people, so we went to that too. Very entertaining. I was surprised at how much I liked that one too. It was fun to have a movie day, but now let the cramming begin as now my lectures are over and I must study, study, study!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
1 comment:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!
Post a Comment