You asked for it! :) hahaha!! I love ya and miss ya! P.S. - I would post other pictures, but I forget that I'm supposed to have my camera on me at all times. :) After the bar, I will take tons of pics while we are at Universal Studios, and then you will be in photo heaven, K?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
2 comments:
Where was this pic. taken? I don't even know? Well I guess I will let you wait until after the bar to post more pics, but then you better be wearing that camera and get tons of pics. I don't care if you have to even be a little annoying with the "say cheese" but I want to see proof of your friends and activities please! Thanks love ya!
I'm going to be gone for a few days and will be returning on the 25th. I just want to wish you well on the bar, but I have NO doubt you will do well, if you don't completely ace it!
Post a Comment