Friday, July 11, 2008
Home Sweet Home
Annie got to go home yesterday! Yay! She still has the stint in her and Jon or my dad have to hook her up to her IV for 12 hrs at night. It's a little scary since it's connected to her heart, but I'm sure they can handle it. Libby is still doing fine. Annie just needs to be able to eat more. She's lost 15 pounds, which is not good when you're trying to make a baby! She's really weak, but doing better. I'm so relieved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
5 comments:
That is such great news! I'm so happy that she is home and that the baby is doing well. I can't believe how much weight she lost. Hopefully she will be able to recover some of it when she gets feeling better.
Molly, I just caught up on everything with your sister and am so happy that things are improving. We will be praying for Annie and baby!
YAY that is wonderful! So glad to hear the good news! Thanks for keeping us updated! Let them know we are thinking of them!!
So happy to hear this news. I hope things continue to go well! They will! Annie is lucky to have such great family who takes care of her.
Molly you made me cry reading all of these posts! Thanks so much for all your love and support it is awesome to have a sister like you. (plus it got you to blog which hadn't happened since April)
Post a Comment