Thursday, July 17, 2008
Annie Updates
Well, apparently the infection is a yeast infection instead of a staph infection. They say it is a nasty thing to have, but luckily they caught it pretty early and so it may not be as bad as it could have been. Still, she has to be on antibiotics for two weeks. We are not sure whether that means she has to be monitored in the hospital for two weeks or if they will let her out and be able to take oral antibiotics. Oh, and they took out her pick line b/c of the infection. So far, there is no definite plan to take Libby right now. Another good thing is that Annie is eating a little and having success keeping it down. If she can continue that, then they might not need to do another pick line. So anyway, she's a bit better now but still has a ways to go. Thanks for all your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
8 comments:
I wish they weren't so far away!! I sent a "care package" up there to boost her spirits, hopefully things will turn for the better very soon.
We are heading to Disneyland tomorrow...with Lee and Melissa, should be a ton of fun!
So happy to hear she is doing better.
Hey Molly, thanks for keeping us updated!! Is Annie pretty coherent? (sp?) Is she able to see and love Shelby? Please keep us posted on how she is doing, even if she stays the same. Tell her we love her! Thanks!
I am really sorry to hear about Annie. We are thinking about her and hope she gets better soon. Send her our thoughts.
Oh man this is just awful! Tell her we are thinking and praying for all of them and we love them!!
Thanks so much for keeping us all updated! I seriously about died when I read her blog. So happy to hear that she is doing ok. Thanks again for the updates! Your a great sis!
so sad to hear about your sister. we'll be thinking of her!
hey MOlly, I found you. YAY! Now we are blog friends!!!!
Post a Comment