Wednesday, July 23, 2008
She's Home
For those of you who haven't seen Annie's blog, she's home again! This time she is free of all lines/IV's, etc. Yay! I got to talk to her on the phone, and she sounds a lot better. I can tell she's still really weak b/c she runs out of breath just by talking. Hopefully, though, she'll keep eating well and keep healing. Keep resting, Annie! I love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
3 comments:
So glad. Annie, get well, soon.
So glad to hear good news! You are such a good sister and have been such a trooper through everything. I have no doubt that you are showing your sis. more love and support all the way from FL than most people can manage when standing in front of someone.
Let's talk soon!
Hey molly glad your sister is doing better. I'll have to call you soon so we can discuss humid tropical weather!!
Post a Comment