Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Another setback
Well, Annie is still breathing on her own, which is great. But, now she has more gall stones, which is what set all of this in motion in the first place. The doctors are worried that the same thing will happen and that her lungs may collapse again. So, they are now considering taking the baby. Annie is only 30 weeks along. Jamie had her twins at 30 weeks, and they survived, but spent at least a month in the NICU. The doctors estimate that Annie's baby is about 3 1/2 pounds and would need to be in the NICU for at least 6 weeks. Once they take the baby, they would then be better able to assess what the problem is with Annie's gallbladder and see if they need to remove it. Anyway, I'm still worried about both Annie and Libby. Please continue to keep both of them in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
5 comments:
Thanks for the updates, Molly. We'll pray that they can keep little baby Libby in there for a little longer.
If that's not possible than we are praying for a fast recovery for both baby and mama. Pass our love to Annie.
We are glad to hear that she is breathing on her own. We will continue to keep both of them in our prayers. I know that she is strong person.
Thanks for the updates! I think about you guys often. Jamie gives me the updates most of the time. I will be praying for them.
yikes! I had no idea this was going on (guess I need to be better about checking in!) Thanks for keeping us posted; all our love!
Holy crud I hadn't heard! Please know that they are in our prayers and we are thinking of them! Love you guys!
Post a Comment