Friday, June 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
5 comments:
Yay! It's nice to see your place! I hope you are able to enjoy it cuz I know you miss Vegas. We miss you guys, too, but I am looking at those clouds and thinking, the grass is always greener :) Florida sounds great to me!
I think you have very nice place. The flowers and trees and green grass is nice. But, alligators? Seriously. I'll pass. You're place is cute!
Molly. Okay so those animals look like birds on steroids, tink killer alligators, and really cute turtles! I love the pictures of your place and want to see ALL of it, like the other 2 bedrooms and bathrooms even hallways, come on give a sista the tour!!!!
I miss Florida!!! The Heron is my fav. too. And we did have several gators in our neighborhood!! Just be carful not to run over the turtles they take for ever to get out of the road. You think having to speak this early is hard- next week you will be called into a presidency. Your place is cute!!
Holy Cow! That IS a turkey duck! My kids are getting out of bed, so I'll have to comment more later!
Post a Comment