Monday, June 18, 2007

Crocs!

I will be the first to admit that I have hated those Crocs shoes since they came out. I mean, they look like shoes to wear maybe for gardening. I do like them on little kids, though. But whenever I see an adult wearing them, I always ask "What were they thinking!??" Well, now I (as well as Elliott) are one of those people. Yes. We bought Crocs. I just have to say that I feel like a total goofball for wearing them, but they were MADE for Florida!! I swear they are the nicest shoes for the weather here. It rains EVERYDAY, and not just sprinkles, but like torrential downpour rain. And you get caught in it without an umbrella because it was sunny two minutes beforehand. So my shoes were getting all yucky, so we decided to buy some Crocs and try them out. I love them for here. You can walk in all those rivers in the roads and not care b/c your shoes will be just fine since they are rubber. Plus, they are pretty comfortable shoes, I must admit. And, I think they will be wonderful beach shoes b/c the sand will come off super easy. So I confess...I'm a Croc-wearing goofy looking Florida lady now! :) haha.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Look at you!!!! you move to Flordia and loose all sense of style and then have to justify yourself to all the westerners back home. That's okay though because my daughter wears them too. (i'm glad you found something that works for the weather there) We can't wait to visit you!

Beth said...

So, where is the photos to document the new fashion!? Missed you on Saturday. It was GREAT!!!

barlows said...

Does that mean if we live in Las Vegas we can't use the "just in case we get one of those torrential downpours so frequent to Las Vegas I'll be prepared in my Crocs" excuse? Dang, I was all prepped to buy me a paid of sky blue babies. YEAH RIGHT! I'm glad to hear about the friends and the callings. Talk about a learning opportunity with hurricane relief. Where's Elliot working?

Anonymous said...

PLEASE tell me you at least bought the babydoll style ones instead of the clown style ones! haha! I actually think the babydoll ones are kind of relatively cute, and have been seriously considering buying them myself.

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!