Friday, September 14, 2007

My Student Doctor

I ended up going to the White Coat Ceremony - sort of. I waited with a friend outside until they came out and then took some pictures. I'm proud of my husband and for all of his hard work. He somehow manages to balance school, studying, Elder's quorum president duties, and husband duties so well. He's such a light in my life, and I wouldn't trade him for anything. I love you Elliott!

O.D. = Optemetric Doctor...not the other kind of OD. :)
I wish they could've spelled his name correctly. They even had him write it out in these box things so they would be sure, and they still managed to screw it up. We're trying to get them to redo it.

1 comment:

Annie said...

What a good wifey that you are waiting outside the doors. All I could think of when I was reading that was the commercial of the ladies whating for Mervyns to OPEN...Open...Open! LOL I am so stupid.

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!