Friday, September 14, 2007

Elliott's B-day

We celebrate September 11th differently than most Americans do now. Poor Elliott, the terrorist attacks have forever put a blight on his birthday! We try not to let it ruin his day though, so he opened his presents bright and early before his ever-exciting birthday started. He had to go to school, take a huge test, go to more classes, come home for 1/2 hour to change clothes and go do a financial assessment of some lady in our ward who needs assistance. He finally came home at 8:30 and then we got to play games with another couple for a while. To make up for his not-so-fun birthday, I put together a party for the next day. We had a BBQ pool party and about 20 showed up for it. It was super fun, but unfortuneately I was too busy dealing with the food that I forgot to take pictures. O'well! It was sure fun! Happy Birthday Elliott!.

I got Elliott a GPS system for the car. He was totally surprised and excited since he's been wanting one for a while now. I got a killer deal thanks to one of my parent's friends.

I also got him the game "And It Came to Pass." We played this game with a couple here and totally loved it, so I got it while I was in St. George. We recommend it...it's not really Mormon-y at all...it's like Stacy's Golf game for all you Garrards out there. :)

3 comments:

Annie said...

Yeah I'm glad he liked it!

Beth said...

We have this game! I never could get anyone to try to play. Or, we tried once and no one liked it. Not surprising. Good to see you blogged. And, happy belated B-Day, Elliott.

Ames Family said...

Cute pictures Molly. Looks like Sept 11 was a fun day! Cute hubby, too. :)

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!