Today was judgment day for the Florida Bar Examinees........
AND
I
KEEP SCROLLING.....
PASSED ALL PARTS!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! GO MOLLY, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, GET BUSY, DO A LITTLE DANCE, MAKE A LITTLE LOVE, GET DOWN TONIGHT!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!
I gained a suffix today! :) Molly Snyder, Esq.
Hee hee...I like the sound of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
6 comments:
Wahoo. Congrats!! That is really great!!
I have been checking in throughtout the day...yea for Molly! I always knew you would go far...even back in our loney days at Chap! CONGRATS! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
No surprise, but Hey, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're super proud of you!!!! Ms. Esquire!
Congratulations Molly Synder Esq.
That's awesome!
Congratulations! Not that any of us are surprised at your brillance! Enjoy :) the title, lady Esq!
Oh my goodness Molly! That is SOOOOO great! What are your plans now that you are officially an attorney at law? Congrats! :)
Post a Comment