Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Heart Crafts....

I love creating things...especially when they turn out so awesome. I threw my friend Heidi a baby shower this last weekend. It turned out pretty good. I was lucky to have my mom here to help with the food, decorating, and with this quilt. Together we made what is probably one of my favorites of all time. Matter of fact, I liked it so much that we started making another quilt so that I could keep this one and give a different one to Heidi. But, then, I decided that was selfish and I had originally planned it with her in mind, so I gave it up. I just hope she likes it as much as I did...

Here is the aforementioned masterpiece of a baby quilt. The back side is black minky so it is super super soft. Hope you love it Heidi...or better yet, I hope Greyson will like it when he comes to the world!


Here's the bulk of the party...too many people to name off! It was really fun, and I think she got some good things.

7 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

It turned out so cute! We miss you all back in Florida!

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Your quilt turned out so cute! I love the colors!

Heidi McLeod said...

awww bless you! I was shocked that you updated your blog, but so excited! :) And girl don't you worry.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blanket and Greyson told me he does too! Alex thinks it is the "raddest" blanket ever. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Reed Family said...

Hey Molly. I have been a blog slacker since we've been home for the summer but I was so excited to see your comment. Our plan for christmas is to come home but I'm not sure of the dates yet. let me know about your ideas because we would absolutely LOVE visitors!! let me know

Annie said...

I knew you were alive because I talk to you almost everyday, but I'm glad to see some picture proof of your friends and activities. I am trying to talk Jon into coming to Flordia once baby #3 arrives, we will see!

the Rew Crew said...

I'm too thrilled that you are back to blogging! Your pics look great and have enticed me to visit Siesta Key. It looks wonderful!

John Egbert said...

HEY! You've been blogging! I'm sorry I've been so behind, but my blog is now caught up as well! My favorite pic was the one with Elliott being the cabana boy! Hilarious!

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!