Friday, July 24, 2009

Oops! I disappeared for a while there....

I know, I know...No posting in 7 months is a bit extreme! I can't believe I haven't even put up any Venice pictures yet...that was my favorite part of our Italy trip! I've been wanting to go to Venice for the longest time, and my dream finally came true! It was ABSOLUTELY FREEZING!! It was beautiful though, and I'm so happy we made the 3 hour train ride to get there.

This is Burano, an island off of Venice. The houses there are so bright and the whole place was so quaint. I loved it!

Here's Elliott outside our hotel. The canals were breathtaking and it is such a romantic atmosphere.

This is me and St. Mark's square in Venice. There were a ton of pigeons and people actually wanted to feed them and have them land on them...ewww...

This was my first ride in Venice...my cheesy face shows how excited I was! It took us a while to figure out the water taxi system, but once we did, I decided it was a very convenient thing!

Elliott's first ride too...we were not prepared for the cold! We had to buy beanies and gloves from the street vendors. Once we got that, it was much more enjoyable.

Blogger won't let me upload more pictures...anyone know how to get so many in one post??? I'm retarded. So those were some highlights from Venice/Murano/Burano. What a awesome trip!

Also, I want to apologize for the extremely loud music from my slideshows. When I made those slideshows, we were in the lobby of our hotel and so our computer was on mute and I didn't know that music was on it! Oops! And now I don't know how to fix it...

No comments:

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!