A few of my girlfriends and I went to Time Out for Women in Orlando. It was great to have some girl time and these ladies kept me laughing the entire time. Me, Heidi, Cami, Barbara
This was Mom and Papa's visit in January (they have since come and gone again...man I'm behind!) We went to a place called Shark Valley...really it should be called Alligator Valley. You ride your bike on a 15 mile trail and watch for speed bumps...AKA alligators! They were everywhere! It was fun and my mom and I rode very fast to avoid close contact with the alligators...there are no fences!
Some of my good friends at the yacht parade...me, Mallory, Heidi, Cami
Florida continues to give us new experiences. Each year at Christmas time there is a big yacht parade and people decorate their yachts and throw big parties on them. We went down to see the parade...this was a Vegas style yacht so of course I had to take a picture (this was before I got my nicer camera, so they didn't turn out great).
This is Santa...AKA Elliott! HAHAHA! Let me tell you, those Santa beards are unruly and very hard to get right. I couldn't stop laughing at my husband. And I think I may have ruined some kid's dream of Santa when I kissed Santa at the end of the ward party...oops! "I saw Molly kissing Santa Claus..."
No comments:
Post a Comment