Elliott's sister and her two boys, Josh and Ethan, came to visit us in June. We did tons of things with them including going down to Key West. It was so fun to see them! Thanks for coming guys!
A bunch of my girlfriends took me out for my birthday in April since my birthday always seems to land on Elliott's finals week! Barbara (somehow not in this picture) planned the whole thing and made me feel so special on my big 2-5 day! We went bowling...I love bowling. Dano, Emilee, Me, Cami, Heidi
Mallory and Jake went with us to Siesta Key, which is on the west coast of Florida. I've been wanting to go to this beach since we moved here. I'd heard it was the softest beach in the world, and they called it Siesta Key since people fall asleep on the soft sand. Let me tell you, it totally lived up to its name. It is a huge white sand beach. It is the softest sand b/c it is actually made of quartz. Quartz also never gets hot, so you put your feet in cool sand all day. I totally want to go back...tomorrow... Anyway, this is Jake doing the hard work while his cabana boy Mexican Elliott holds the shade over him. LOL.
Mallory and I buried Jake in the awesome sand. It was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment