Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome to the World, Libby!

LIBBY MARIE SCOTT was born today, 8/12/08 at 12:12p.m. I hope I remember this right, but I believe she was 5 1/2 pounds and 33 inches long. She is breathing on her own, and the doctors are just making sure that she has the sucking reflex. Other than that, it appears that she is a healthy, lucky little girl!

Annie is exhausted (understandably!), but appears to have made it through well. She said she didn't even have to push, Libby was ready to come! We are praying that Annie has a speedy recovery so that she can go to get her gallbladder removed so that she can finally start healing and get back to normal! (We are ALL ready for her to get back to good health)

Congratulations, Scott family! Thanks for making me a proud auntie again!

1 comment:

Eric & Laura said...

Congratulations! Is this the first grandbaby on your side of the family? How fun! I think you probably meant 23 inches, because my 3 year old is only 37 inches, so that would be one LONG baby. Eric did the same thing when Noah was born. He called everyone and told them that the baby was 31 inches instead of 21. lol. Good times. I hope you're doing well. How are things in FL? We sure miss all of our friends out there! Keep in touch!

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!