A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Correction...oops
Sorry, I'm retarded and obviously don't know what an inch is! :) Libby was 18 3/4 inches...33 inches would be a super long baby...combined with only 5.5 pounds, that would be like Stretch Armstrong/Gumby! haha.
lol. you're so cute! I love reading your blog, because you always make me smile! Love, Laura p.s. She's totally adorable! I love all that hair! Jack was born looking like that with a head full of hair and it totally freaked me out, because Noah didn't have any; but now I LOVE it! I hope all my babies are born with that much hair!
Molly is an attorney, craft fanatic, purse lover, and party thrower.
Elliott is an optometry student, guitar player, and pretty much the best husband ever.
Together, with our dog, Tinkerbelle, we make Snydertopia.
1 comment:
lol. you're so cute! I love reading your blog, because you always make me smile!
Love,
Laura
p.s. She's totally adorable! I love all that hair! Jack was born looking like that with a head full of hair and it totally freaked me out, because Noah didn't have any; but now I LOVE it! I hope all my babies are born with that much hair!
Post a Comment