

Here she is! Cute little girl! Check out all the hair! Jon said that his choices of pictures were limited b/c she either had the gooey birth fluid or wires hooked up everywhere. She is in the NICU and has a feeding tube in her nose. She is breathing on her own again. They say she may have to be in the NICU for 2 weeks, but it just depends on how soon she can eat on her own, breathe on her own, and regulate her body temperature. So far, she's doing great for being such an early thing! Annie is still doing well. She will likely be out of the hospital tomorrow.
4 comments:
Oh she is beautiful! So cute! I am so glad that all is going pretty well and we will keep them all in our prayers still! Love you guys
Congratulations Annie & Jon. This was quite a journey! Get well, soon, Annie.
Cute baby! Congratulations to the proud parents and the little one. I first looked at Molly's blog and thought she had been pregnant and had a baby without updating me. Whew. It's the niece, not the daughter. My son was also a preemie and was in the NICU for 2 weeks. He was 5 lbs 4 oz. I will pray for the little one to be able to go home soon.
It seems like a short time ago that I looked at baby Annie. I said her name was perfect. She was beautiful! Libby reminds me of her mommy. Hope everyone is healthy.
Post a Comment