Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pomp and Circumstance!

Thanks to Stacy, I can finally put in some pictures!

May 11th
Annie and Shelby showing their support...Shelby loved my cords (which symbolized the two clubs I was active in: Organization of Women Law Students and J. Reuben Clark Law Society)

Thank you, Dean Morgan...now please hand over my diploma.
Proud husband
Dionne showing some support!
Of course the parents were there too!

May 12th


Good ol' Dee

The happy grad couple! :)
Proud parents again
The Snyder clan saying Congrats and Goodbye!


May 11th was my law school graduation, and May 12th was Elliott's and my university commencement. At the law school graduation, we just had law speakers and it was just private for the law students. At the university commencement, I was hooded with my fancy purple velvet hood as they called my name from the stage. It was pretty cool to be in the front of the group, since, you know, law students are most important. haha. Then Elliott's name was called too (way later in the ceremony), and I hooted and hollared...then we made like bandits and left for Florida! I will say that it was quite weird not to have any dintinguishing honors in law school, like suma, magna, or just plain cum laude. I've had honors all my life, but I just didn't quite make the grades this time around. But, you know what? Graduating from law school is a pretty cool honor in and of itself! GO SNYDERS!!

2 comments:

Julina said...

Look! It's Molly and Elliot! hi!

Beth said...

You both go with your bad selves! We're really proud of you both! Good job. Amazing, really.

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!