Friday, May 25, 2007
BAR/BRI
My bar review has officially begun. I picked up my books yesterday...all 30 pounds of them! This is going to be an intense review, and I'm sure I'll refer to a thing called "BAR/BRI" in my posts, so I thought I'd tell you what that is. It is a bar review company that makes all these lovely books and has a class in an effort to help me retain all of this information so as to pass the Bar. I will be in this class until July 13, and reviewing every subject will be my life for the next couple of months. I can hardly contain my excitement....I'm sure that my excitement will come to the forefront when I learn that I have passed the Bar and can then start making some MOO-LA!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
2 comments:
I know you'll do great in the Bar/Bri study-mania. Good luck with it all!
OK Miss Smarty Pants..I am sure you will do just fine with Bar/Bri. I actually like the sound of it "bar/bri".... like the "it" place to go or eat at. I hope you feeling better and if you need anything legal/illegal across the border let me know.(lol) Well I cannot wait to come visit you guys in Sunny Florida ( after hurricane season of couse )I am selective....needless to say.
Post a Comment