Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Welcome to the World!

Well, I got a call from Matt at 1:00 a.m. (of course I was sound asleep) and his new little baby girl came into this world on March 31, 2008 at 10:30 p.m., weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz. and is 20 inches long. They haven't decided on a name yet, and Matt likes to joke that they are just going to call her "Jane Doe." Poor girl! :) I'm sure whatever name they pick will be super cute and fitting.

Congratulations Matt and Haley! Now POST SOME PICTURES!

P.S. - I just finished reading Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse...oh my heck, if you haven't read them yet, GO TO THE BOOKSTORE NOW AND READ THEM. It only took me a week to read all three. More of my thoughts on that to come....

3 comments:

The Reed Family said...

Molly sorry we kept missing each other's phone calls...we must be busy women!! Anyway I have also read the series and am looking forward to this summer for the next one...I'll try to call you again soon, we need to start planning a visit :) Jim is in P.Rico right now scoping it out. Talk to you soon!

Sarah said...

Molly-girl...how's the sunshine state? Have you read my post on my blog about Twilight?? I wrote it a while ago, but those books are great, yeah? I couldn't put them down either...I got no sleep when I was reading them. The 4th book comes out in August...I already pre-ordered a copy! Haha! :)

Cyndi said...

So I have to ask...Are you an Edward fan or a Jacob fan. This is serious discussion in my family and in my ward. I myself am completely undecided. I love Jacob and the sensible person in my says that Jacob would be a great husband because eventually he could stop changing into a werewolf and stay a man and then be able to have a normal life with kids and everything that goes into it but then the irresistible romantic in me says ARE YOU KIDDING! You are not in love with Jacob and Edward is the only one you can choose for goodness sake. You are completely and utterly in love with this guy or vampire. The only thing is though is that he is so in love with the smell of Bella that if and when he changes her of course her smell will most likely change too because she will not have blood running through her veins and so is he going to change his feelings as well when he changes her? See it is just so hard to decide which I love more. For right now the romantic in me is in the leading position and I have to say I am an Edward fan. I guess I'll have to wait until the fourth book comes out!

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!