HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Don't you just love your birthday like I do? It's the best day. I have to work, but we are having a Cold Stone Cake, which always makes things wonderful. Then afterwards some of my girlfriends are taking me out to dinner (Elliott is in the middle of finals and can't do anything with me - but he did buy me a CD and a Cricket cartridge) and then we are going to see a movie. I love birthdays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
8 comments:
ME TOO! To bad I am not closer cuz I would take you out to dinner or something fun. Have a great day Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday, Molly!
I emailed you this morning, but I don't know if you got it, so I thought I would leave you a message here as well.
I hope that you have a wonderful day, and I MISS YOU!
Hope you had a fun one, too bad Elliott was busy! I hope Matt called you, I reminded him... life has been a bit crazy, I should have called, but I didn't. So sorry Aunt Molly!
Happy Birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You need to be a better blogger birthday girl!
Hey Molly, it's Jon and Jen Seeley. We are excited to have found your blog! Happy Birthday!
Is Elliot's first year over pretty soon? We bought our planes tickets to go and start our first year! Jim's leaving July 29th I leave August 4th...now if only we had a place to live! :) We will definitely have to plan a weekend once we're there to see each other! I am looking forward to that. I fly over for lunch or something :) Hope everything's going well!
this is nate.
2 months with no bloggage..... really???
Post a Comment