To all my Twilight series friends out there:
Are you on Team Edward or on Team Jacob?
I am undeniably and utterly in love with Edward. How can you not be in love with Edward when he has rescued the helpless Bella numerous times?? How romantic is that? I love that he is so protective of her, yet lets go enough to allow her to visit Jacob. That takes a real man to let his woman go have closure with another man she may have loved. Plus, everytime they kiss, Bella loses her breath and her heart pounds. She is so in love with Edward, and I think if she chose differently, she may regret it the rest of her life. Although, Jacob could give her a more normal life. He could stop being a werewolf and then they could have kids and live a happy life. But, I think Bella would always think "What if I had chosen Edward?" If she chooses Edward, she and Edward could be happy forever, as they both will be immortal. Plus, what if she chooses Jacob, and then he goes and "imprints" on someone else?? He hasn't officially imprinted on her.
My only hang up with Edward, is that one of the bases for him loving her is her sweet scent. Once she becomes a vampire, her scent will leave since vampires don't have any blood running through them. Will he be as crazy for her if she doesn't tempt him so? Plus, once Bella becomes a vampire, will she really still think that his protectiveness is all that endearing? Or will she start to think it's annoying since she will presumably be able to protect herself? I think their love is deeper though, which is why I think Edward is her better choice. She could barely breathe when he was gone. (I totally cried like a baby when he broke up with her!...am I the only one?) Jacob was a bit of a rebound, if you ask me. Yes, he was there for her in her time of need, but she never felt the same way as she does with Edward.
I think no matter what Bella chooses, she will always have a piece of both of them in her heart. I think it is entirely possible to love two people, no matter what other people say. In my own life, I chose my Edward. I'm incredibly happy with my Edward, and I wouldn't choose the other way if I could go back again. But, every now and then, I wonder about my Jacob Black. I'd like to know that he is happy, as I am. I think that's how Bella would feel, too. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FOURTH BOOK! Elliott pre-ordered it for me for my birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
2 comments:
Don't hate me, but I'm team Jacob. It all boils down to that Jacob is her sun and Edward is her drug. She's just hooked on him. And I like "Jacob's Bella" better than "Edward's Bella". She's always weak and swoony and dependent on Edward . . . but I feel she's more content, confident, and strong with Jacob.
Just my two bits :-)
p.s. S.Meyer will either have to put Bella with Edward in the end or neither. There are so many psycho Edward fans they would probably seriously stalk her and hurt her if Bella went with Jacob. Sad.
Movie is due out in December... too bad you're running of to Italy isteady of coming home or we could go see it together!
Edward is SO my choice...
Post a Comment