Monday, May 2, 2011

Lincoln is 7 months

Here are the little man's 7 month stats:
Height: 26 inches (25%)
Weight: 17 lbs 4 ounces (25%)
Head circumference: 17 inches (10%)

Likes:
~prunes (who knew? I hate prunes)
~mangoes
~Squeals of delight when he sees Tinkerbelle every morning
~his new highchair
~to exercise his vocal cords with lots of playful screams
~his classic shape sorter toy

Dislikes:
~avocados
~being dunked in the pool (have to get him used to it, right?)
~playing on his own for too long (he used to love it, what happened??)
~when I try to prevent him from sucking his thumb while eating
~waiting for his food to warm up


Lincoln is all packed up and ready to move to St. George! (Our big move is coming up quick!)
Here is the aforementioned new highchair, along with the aforementioned prunes...that are all over...thanks to the thumb sucking that I try to prevent...I am obviously not so successful in my attempts...
This is Lincoln's first Easter egg. Yes, this is pretty much the only picture I have of his first Easter. Poor kid isn't going to have many pictures, and he's my first!

No comments:

A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!