I can't believe my little guy is already 5 months old! Where does the time go? Here are his 5 month stats:
Height: 24.5 inches (20th percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs 4 ounces (50th percentile)
Head circumference: 15.5 inches (less than 10th percentile)
They are worried about his head because it didn't grow in a month and a half. He needs to get a CT scan to make sure that his skull bones aren't fusing yet. The neurologist didn't seem too worried, so I am feeling better about it. He isn't showing any of the typical other signs that something is wrong; he just has a small head. I have a small head too, though, so hopefully it isn't anything. I am trying to not freak out.
Likes:
~stuffed animals (especially Tigger)
~being naked (he thinks it is hilarious)
~rice in his bottle (sucks it down like no other)
~being outside (he loved the beach)
~his play mat (has loved it since he got it months ago)
~the bath
~being tickled
~Tinkerbelle
~chewing on fabrics
Dislikes:
~having a dirty diaper for more than 2 seconds
~when I take away the boob or bottle too soon
~the vacuum
~being hot
~going a minute past feeding time
Here are some pics of the little man!
(First pool day...not too happy at first)
(First attempt at rice cereal on a spoon. The second time was much better)
(So happy to be blessed!)
(Lovin the beach!)
3 comments:
SOOO Cute! I can't wait to see him whenever that will be again. Hopefully sooner than later. Love ya.
Your updates are WAY too few and far between! Miss you guys!
I love the update!! I can't believe he is 5 months!!
Post a Comment