Here I am at 32 weeks and at size HUGE. Seriously, how can my belly possibly stretch even more in the next 8 weeks?? I'm pretty sure there is no more room and that really I should be more like 38 weeks. Part of me is shocked that I am already 32 weeks, and then the other part of me is like "I am ONLY 32 weeks?? I swear the last week was 5 weeks long." I'm sure all you other preggers can relate. At least it is fun to see my whole belly move around and get lop-sided when the little guy moves around!
3 comments:
you are not huge!!!! love seeing the pics since i don't get to see you in person :(
Awww! I was so excited to see a new post, and a picture!! Writing about the "lopsided belly" suddenly brought back many pregnant memories and I am so excited for you and Elliott to meet the little guy, because it is going to be soooo great! Can't wait to see you in a month.
I love this!! You look great!! And yes any preggo can totally relate to feeling like there is absolutely no room left for the baby to grow. It's crazy, it actually gets hard to breathe!! I think you look great though and I can't wait to see pics of a handsome baby boy!
Post a Comment