I am only posting this because all you crazy people asked for it, and mostly because my crazy sister is holding my coveted diaper bag until I post a picture of myself! Let me preface this by saying that I have never liked pictures of myself...even when I was in shape and at my optimal weight. I always look 50 pounds heavier than I am. So take that, add some extra weight, and then add in 25.5 weeks worth of baby making, and you can imagine how I feel about my pictures now! Oh well, what the heck?? Here I am in all my glory with 25.5 weeks of pregnancy under my skin!
6 comments:
You always look good, especially pregnant. I didn't realize how long your hair was until I saw this picture.
Thanks Moo moo! I really hate that I am so far away so I don't get to see your 1st prego belly every single day like you got to see mine :( You are always beautiful in my mind no matter what the pic looks like.
You look great Molly! I love your baby belly. Take it from someone who gets really really REALLY large during pregnancy: You look wonderful!!! I wish I looked half as good as you!!!
What I like about this picture is that you're still wearing heels! :) You look great. The crib set turned out fabulous! I'm so glad to see you using bright colors instead of the soft pastels so many people seem to like.
You're look really good and small. So I would feel pretty freakin good about that picture.
you look so happy!! and your hair is SO long!!! i miss you!
Post a Comment