Check out our new big pimpin' iMac!! The best part about this baby is that it was 100% FREE!!! That's right, I said Fa-Ree!! Elliott was so kind enough to participate in a Gallup poll for his school. In doing so, he was entered for a chance to win an iMac. Who ever wins those things anyway? Well, then he got an email that he won a Mac, so he went to the school administration office like 3 times to claim his so called prize. No one knew what he was talking about, so he just figured the email was just some gimmick or something. Then this weekend one of the administrators at his school found about at it and told him to go check one more time. So he did. It was open house weekend, so everyone and their mom was there to see him haul out this big huge box with MY new computer!! :) Yes, mine. He doesn't really know that yet...
I'm so excited to try out the Mac world. So far it has been complete bliss. Storing photos and songs has never been easier. I just might leave PC's forever!!!
7 comments:
Welcome to the wonderful world of Mac! You'll never want to use your PC again once you're fully integrated. Congrats to Elliott on his exciting win!
We were thinking about getting a Mac the next time around... definitely let me know if you love it or not! SWEET win!
wow! tHAT IS awesome!!!! i get so excited when i win things...however it is usually bike helmets with an autism logo or ugly slippers. a mac! wow.
Oh my gosh - who ever wins those kinds of things! Crazy! I love free things! Congrats on your awesome computer!
Agreed. Mac's are way better than PC's. One of these days I will own one too! :)
I love our Mac...not so much lizards...but the MAC I love!!! And holy cow on winning that is seriously amazing. Although even if you had gone out and spent the big bucks on it, it would be worth every penny! How is school for Eliott? Jim is SO busy I don't remember what he looks like...ok really he is in the other room and came home earlier than normal but he has been so much busier this year!
How is everything?
I always knew Elliott was one lucky SOB! Glad you love it, now just put a bunch of music on a jump drive and bring it for thanksgiving for your favorite sister so I can update my ipod with some new stuff!
Post a Comment