Wow!! The Sistene Chapel! Many moons ago, my family went and got to see it, but I was only 7 at the time. I do remember it vaguely--but someday I hope to go back!
So a little historical tidbit (probably you already knew): It was believed for years that Michaelangelo used very conservative and somewhat dull colors in his great works of art, but eventually, permission was given to carefully clean the sistene chapel. They found that he actually used amazing bright colors and the artwork was practically glowing! I thought that was pretty cool.
Molly is an attorney, craft fanatic, purse lover, and party thrower.
Elliott is an optometry student, guitar player, and pretty much the best husband ever.
Together, with our dog, Tinkerbelle, we make Snydertopia.
2 comments:
Wow!! The Sistene Chapel! Many moons ago, my family went and got to see it, but I was only 7 at the time. I do remember it vaguely--but someday I hope to go back!
So a little historical tidbit (probably you already knew): It was believed for years that Michaelangelo used very conservative and somewhat dull colors in his great works of art, but eventually, permission was given to carefully clean the sistene chapel. They found that he actually used amazing bright colors and the artwork was practically glowing! I thought that was pretty cool.
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment