Ok, so Haley and Sarah tagged me, and they are pretty much the same thing, so I'm going to combine them here. I am supposed to write 6 quirky things about me, and then tag 6 other people. I'm not going to tag others, but if you want to do this, it'd be fun to get to know you more! Ready for my craziness??
1. I am a total clean freak. I'm pretty sure I inherited it from my parents. I will take about 5 hours to clean my apartment b/c I have to make sure that every speck of dust is gone, every thing is in its place, and that my bathroom shines. Then, once I'm done, I don't want to cook b/c I don't want to mess up my kitchen. And then I get really edgy with Elliott b/c he is not such a clean freak and forgets to pick up everything. I'm pretty obsessive about it.
2. I hate it when people chew with their mouth open or smack while they eat. Elliott had to learn really fast how to shut his mouth when he eats! :) haha. It drives me nuts and I will say something like "I hope that food tastes as good as it SOUNDS!" Or, I'll just give them the evil eye. I can't handle it....I'm getting annoyed right now just thinking about it. Eww.
3. I love to throw parties. I love to entertain. It's so fun to have lots of people over and have good food and fun games. My house is the gathering house, and I love it. Recently, I've had a waffle party, Elliott's birthday party, a Young Women party, cooking club, a sewing party, and I fully intend to throw the best Halloween/costume party ever! Oh, and I'm throwing my friend Barbara's baby shower too! In my next life, I'm going to be a party planner.
4. When I'm in charge of something, I usually go all out for it! For instance, I had to teach the Young Women the other week, but instead of just having a lesson about gratitude, I made them each paper purses with 6 cards in them so that they would have thank you cards, and I had them write one during the lesson. It was a TON of work, and luckily some friends wanted to help me. Or, when we go to the beach with friends, I make a huge yummy lunch with snacks and drinks and have everyone eat it. Or, the aforementioned parties, I do a lot of preparation so that everything is perfect. It's a lot of work, but well worth it!
5. I love looking at floor plans. I used to want to be an architect and design sweet homes. I love to go through model homes and pick out elements that I love. I try to remember them so that when I'm rich and famous, I'll build my perfect dream house with every possible cool element. I get really excited about huge closets with organization helps, craft rooms with big work tables (so that I could spread out my fabric or scrapbooking stuff), laundry rooms with lots of counterspace for folding, gi-normous kitchens so I could throw the best party ever, pantry space with can organizers (love those things!), and don't forget gorgeous family rooms with fireplaces. Ok, I could seriously go on and on. Oh, and this goes for offices too...I have big plans for Elliott's optometry business!
6. I love sports cars, and I can't wait until I can afford my Mercedes Benz SL500. Or maybe I'd go for a good ol' Porsche 911 Twin Turbo. Or Cadilac has come out with a super sexy convertible lately. Or how bout those classic Mustangs? I love em all, and I'm pretty sure I also inherited this from my dad.
Ok, so I'm not too crazy, but I tried to think of things you might not know about me. You should do it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little insight to the world of Molly, Elliott, and Tinkerbelle!
6 comments:
I already knew all of that stuff, and I have many of the same quirky things. I can't wait for you to come see my house because the floor plan is AWESOME! See you in a few weeks.
molly jo!!! you are too cute! how the heck are ya? when are you moving back to the west coast?
You are a good sport to do it! Loved hearing about all your quirkiness... even though I knew most of them.
Miss you guys. We are having T's party tomorrow, wanna come?
First, the blogosphere has missed you. Welcome back.
Second, WHY don't we live in the same town anymore? I'll let you plan a picnic for me anytime.
Third, I'm the loudest eater ever and you never said a word. Very nice of you!!
Hey Molly...no worries on the no blogging. I have been slacking a little myself since moving here. Too much laying on the beach i guess. We definitely should try to get together sometime! there are several people in Jim's class that fly home to Miami almost every weekend! Jim's doing really well in school so far and I am now loving Puerto Rico, for the most part. I find myself laughing more than getting frustrated now. how's lawyer life? I can only imagine...BUSY!!! Let's plan something soon!
"go all out" and "throw parties"...all I can say is, case in point: Barbara's awesome baby shower!!!
I think by me posting this it links you to our blog...just stuff about the crazy kitties, mostly. Wow, everyone's a blogger now!
Post a Comment